Wilderness Downtown

I am excited to tell you'll that I have recently made a music video, but its not in the way your are expecting. I was using a website called Wilderness Downtown. At the click of a button and you add in and address that you want. you can have your own music video as well. When young this make sure you have pop ups enabled and your all set. The website uses a popular song and plays it over images and video of whatever address you put in, but out from whatever images or video the website has so it won't be the most recent. It has many interactive windows for you to play with and do different effects.

My personal experience I used my old home address, and it was eye opening. I compared how my neighborhood was back then to now. I felt like I was the director of my own music video. This website is a great example of the new wave of digital communication and digital entertainment.


Comments

Popular Posts